“she whispered as she peered behind her desk at her office job”
I’m realizing how lazy I am as I write this post.
It is always so difficult for me to get up and do what I have to do. Well, not when it pertains to my studies. I wish I could insert my OCD attitude into all facets of my life and not just into my school work.
years weeks ago I wrote a bucket list.
Ask me how many times I’ve looked back at it since I’ve written it. . .
. . .oh.
I just wanted to leave my unfinished list here. Some of it is pretty laughable but It’ll happen! Sheesh!
Jamera’s Bucket/To-Do List
1. Change the world! (Yes, this may be a reach)
2. Write a book (3/4 done with my first one)
3. Travel nationally:
Detroit (Heidelberg Project)
4. Road trip to and through California
5. Travel Internationally:
Europe (France, Italy, Germany)
UK (England, Ireland, Scotland)
Asia (Bali, Japan)
6. Start a DIY Youtube channel
7. Product Photography
8. Become a prop stylist/ interior stylist
9. Design furniture
10. Learn how to drive internationally
11. Visit various disney world/land sites across the world
12. Live abroad
13. Study abroad
14. Learn better money management
15. Own homes in different locations
16. Challenge myself creatively and intellectually
17. Read more about local, national news as well as international news
18. Become more knowledgable about U.S. politics and more involved
19. Read more books
20. Live a healthier more active lifestyle
21. Get connected with google, Emily Henderson and HGTV
22. Stay connected with BNY
23. FOLLOW YOUR PASSION
24. Ride a vespa/moped/motorcycle
Welp! That’s all I have so far and I plan on adding a few things to the list as I live. It sort of reads as a to-do list haha!
Yet, I do consider myself to have a smidgen of a sense of style. That is why I chose to attend this Swap and Shop event last night week. This wasRead more >
YES, PLEASE!Adventure time is just beginning! So, I live in New York City. Yes, this thriving metropolis that is known for its larger than life buildings and exuberant energy, isRead more >
So yesterday I turned 20 years old and it meant something to me. I know people say that you don’t really become an adult until you’re 21 but I thinkRead more >
So a couple of weeks ago, I spoke to the interior design consultant at my favorite furniture store. Among the amazing advice he gave me, he also told me aboutRead more >